Friday, September 23, 2011

Who is this Mike?

Hi
I have been in the Real Estate business for most of my adult life, most recently in the Coachella Valley (Palm Springs), California.



I am Broker associate with Keller Williams, a Full Service Brokerage, which provides exceptional service to our clients nationwide. I offer expertise in Short Sales, Bank Owned (foreclosures) and Traditional Home Sales, both selling and purchasing.

Whether you are a first-time or seasoned buyer needing a larger or smaller home or looking for an investment property(s), it is my mission to find you just the home(s) you desire!

I bring to my real estate practice knowledge, skill, efficiency, integrity and a commitment to providing exceptional quality service to my clients, whether buyer or seller.

My commitment to you is to work with and for you so that you can enjoy the next chapter of your journey. I am a strong advocate for my client’s interests and I have a thorough understanding of the complexities of today’s ever-changing real estate shifting market.

You can look at my website by clicking on the link below.
CALL MIKE HOFFMAN

My intent for this blog is to help anyone trek through their journey of selling or purchasing their next home or investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment